Setting up Museum Gallery Accounts
If you have a Curator or Museum subscription plan, you can share the total number of allocated galleries across multiple accounts.
- The user with the museum plan should share the Adobe Id email address with the other associated users who will create galleries.
- Each associated user should create at least one album in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Each associated user should login to Galeryst.com.
- Each associated users should go to the Settings page, Museum tab.
- Each associated user should enter the museum adobe Id from step 1 into the Museum account Adobe id field and press Update.
- Each associated user should share their Adobe ID email address with the user with the musuem account.
- The user with the musuem plan should then go to the Settings page, Museum tab.
- Then enter each associated user Adobe Id in the Adobe IDs field, one per line and press Update.
- After updating you should see a table with the accounts and the number of galleries that each of the accounts has created.
- The associated users should now see that 'Museum Plan' should now display below their name on the page header.
- The associated users can now create galleries up to the total amount shared by the curator or museum account holder.
Creating a Museum Gallery
The user with the Curator or Museum subscription plan can now create museum galleries, where each gallery has a foyer and that foyer can list up to 12 wings from the associated galleries.
- The Curator or Museum user signs into Galeryst and navigates to their My Galleries page.
- Click on the button Create a Museum Foyer
- A New Museum Gallery dialog will display.
- Entar a Name for the gallery on the Details tab.
- Open the Museum Wings tab.
- Press the + button to select up to 12 wings from the galleries that are either unlisted or public.
- Configure the foyer on the Foyer tab.
- Press Update gallery to update the foyer and make it visible to the public.